Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Halloween Madness

The night before Halloween was crazy! I went to Shanna's house to decorate cookies. Little did we know that we would be up all night with a sugar high. We had our fun decorating cookies and I had the briliant idea to go "Pumpkin Attack" our friend's door. So, we finished our cookies and when Mary got home we made a bunch of pumpkins and wrote messages on them. We got to their apartment at midnight that night. To make sure we didnt make too much noise while we were by their door, we put all the tape on the pumpkins ahead of time and well... uh, taped them to Shanna. Haha We had alot of fun doing it and it sure made their friday (Halloween) alot better when they woke up to find their door covered with little pumpkins covered with messages. We call ourselves the Halloween Fairies. Unfortunately, I didnt feel up to going out on Halloween. But I sure did have a ton of fun the night before!

1 comments:

lofgreenlegacy said...

Ok, first of all, you guys are so goofy, and second of all, can i get some of those cookies. Some looked pretty scary but super yummy, and you know me and sugar cookies. Sounds like you guys had fun, and I love the pumpkin attacking someones door. What a fun and legal thing to do on Halloween, and I bet it made her feel special. You guys are so sweet!