Monday, August 9, 2010

Back in Gilbert, Back to My Life

I didn't know how much I missed my (boring) life until I get pulled away from it for 17 days! After being home in Thatcher taking care of my grandma and being around family for just over two weeks, I was ready to come home to Gilbert! I don't have much of a life these days but I sure love that I'm back where I belong. One last day with family was great though! After I got back, my sister's family, my brother's family and I all went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse (my favorite by the way) and we had such a good time! It was really nice to get together with them. Afterward, my sister and her family came over to my apartment and taught me a new game. It's called Dice and is so fun! They were here until after 11:00 last night and I crashed! I was so happy to be in my own bed in my own apartment!! This week is full of little chores and appointments that makes it feel so great to be back! I still have a few things left to put up in my new apartment and meetings for school and doctor's appointments in addition to trying to have a social life. I'm excited for school to start next week and I can't wait to see what happens in life. But I do know one thing is for sure... I'm extremely glad to be home.

1 comments:

lofgreenlegacy said...

Hello sista...we have the same design on our blogs. Funny....who knew we had design in common. JK